Parts of this manuscript were presented as paper presentations at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Eating Disorders, Barcelona, Spain, June 2006 and Baltimore, MD, May 2007.
Seasonal patterns of birth for subjects with bulimia nervosa, binge eating, and purging: Results from the National Women's Study†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 131–134, January 2012
How to Cite
Brewerton, T. D., Dansky, B. S., O'Neil, P. M. and Kilpatrick, D. G. (2012), Seasonal patterns of birth for subjects with bulimia nervosa, binge eating, and purging: Results from the National Women's Study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 131–134. doi: 10.1002/eat.20898
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant. Grant Number: DA05220–01A2
This article has been cited by:
- 1Season of birth and subclinical psychosis: Systematic review and meta-analysis of new and existing data, Psychiatry Research, 2015, 225, 3, 227, , , , , , , ,