Differential weight restoration on olanzapine versus fluoxetine in identical twins with anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 294–297, March 2012
How to Cite
Duvvuri, V., Cromley, T., Klabunde, M., Boutelle, K. and Kaye, W. H. (2012), Differential weight restoration on olanzapine versus fluoxetine in identical twins with anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 294–297. doi: 10.1002/eat.20917
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2010
- Davis Foundation Fellowship in Eating Disorders, University of Pittsburgh and the University of California, San Diego. Grant Numbers: MH074508, 5T32MH018399
- NIH/NIMH,Astra-Zeneca, Lundbeck and Merck
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!