Portions of this article were presented at the 70th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association, Orlando Florida, June 2010.
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 252–256, March 2012
How to Cite
Powers, M. A., Richter, S., Ackard, D., Gerken, S., Meier, M. and Criego, A. (2012), Characteristics of persons with an eating disorder and type 1 diabetes and psychological comparisons with persons with an eating disorder and no diabetes. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 252–256. doi: 10.1002/eat.20928
Supported by Park Nicollet Foundation.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Park Nicollet Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!