Internalized weight bias in obese patients with binge eating disorder: Associations with eating disturbances and psychological functioning
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 423–427, April 2012
How to Cite
Durso, L. E., Latner, J. D., White, M. A., Masheb, R. M., Blomquist, K. K., Morgan, P. T. and Grilo, C. M. (2012), Internalized weight bias in obese patients with binge eating disorder: Associations with eating disturbances and psychological functioning. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 423–427. doi: 10.1002/eat.20933
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK49587, K24 DK070052, K23 DK071646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!