Internalized weight bias in obese patients with binge eating disorder: Associations with eating disturbances and psychological functioning
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 423–427, April 2012
How to Cite
Durso, L. E., Latner, J. D., White, M. A., Masheb, R. M., Blomquist, K. K., Morgan, P. T. and Grilo, C. M. (2012), Internalized weight bias in obese patients with binge eating disorder: Associations with eating disturbances and psychological functioning. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 423–427. doi: 10.1002/eat.20933
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK49587, K24 DK070052, K23 DK071646
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!