Author note: Preparation of this manuscript was stimulated, in part, by the Klaus-Grawe-Think-Tank-Meeting, which took place in October, 2010 at the Klaus-Grawe-Institute for Psychological Therapy in Zurich, Switzerland.
Marital functioning and binge eating disorder in married women†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 385–389, April 2012
How to Cite
Whisman, M. A., Dementyeva, A., Baucom, D. H. and Bulik, C. M. (2012), Marital functioning and binge eating disorder in married women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 385–389. doi: 10.1002/eat.20935
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Developmental disruption by binge-eating disorder and bulimia nervosa: critical windows for detection and intervention, Epidemiology and Psychiatric Sciences, 2014, 23, 01, 43,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Romantic relationships, clinical and sub-clinical eating disorders: a review of the literature, Sexual and Relationship Therapy, 2012, 27, 2, 147, , ,