Author note: Preparation of this manuscript was stimulated, in part, by the Klaus-Grawe-Think-Tank-Meeting, which took place in October, 2010 at the Klaus-Grawe-Institute for Psychological Therapy in Zurich, Switzerland.
Marital functioning and binge eating disorder in married women†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 385–389, April 2012
How to Cite
Whisman, M. A., Dementyeva, A., Baucom, D. H. and Bulik, C. M. (2012), Marital functioning and binge eating disorder in married women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 385–389. doi: 10.1002/eat.20935
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!