The NCS-R is now a public-use data set. None of the authors have commercial or industry support or a conflict of interest.
Topical Section: The Effects of Trauma
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 316–325, April 2012
How to Cite
Ericsson, N. S.-., Keel, P. K., Holland, L., Selby, E. A., Verona, E., Cougle, J. R. and Palmer, E. (2012), Parental disorders, childhood abuse, and binge eating in a large community sample . Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 316–325. doi: 10.1002/eat.20938
Supported by NIMH; U01-MH60220 from National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: U01-MH60220
This article has been cited by:
- 1Family histories of anxiety in overweight men and women with binge eating disorder: A preliminary investigation, Comprehensive Psychiatry, 2015, 62, 161, ,