The NCS-R is now a public-use data set. None of the authors have commercial or industry support or a conflict of interest.
Topical Section: The Effects of Trauma
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 316–325, April 2012
How to Cite
Ericsson, N. S.-., Keel, P. K., Holland, L., Selby, E. A., Verona, E., Cougle, J. R. and Palmer, E. (2012), Parental disorders, childhood abuse, and binge eating in a large community sample . Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 316–325. doi: 10.1002/eat.20938
Supported by NIMH; U01-MH60220 from National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: U01-MH60220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!