Topical Section: The Effects of Trauma
Childhood emotional abuse and eating symptoms in bulimic disorders: An examination of possible mediating variables
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 326–332, April 2012
How to Cite
Groleau, P., Steiger, H., Bruce, K., Israel, M., Sycz, L., Ouellette, A.-S. and Badawi, G. (2012), Childhood emotional abuse and eating symptoms in bulimic disorders: An examination of possible mediating variables. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 326–332. doi: 10.1002/eat.20939
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2011
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ). Grant Number: 6313A
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-79490, MOP-57929
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!