The predictive validity of the DEBQ-external eating scale for eating in response to food commercials while watching television
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 257–262, March 2012
How to Cite
van Strien, T., Peter Herman, C. and Anschutz, D. (2012), The predictive validity of the DEBQ-external eating scale for eating in response to food commercials while watching television. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 257–262. doi: 10.1002/eat.20940
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!