Parts of this manuscript were presented at the Organization for the Study of Sex Differences meeting, Ann Arbor, Michigan, June 3-5, 2010 and the Eating Disorder Research Society meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, October 7-9, 2010.
Topical Section: Perspectives on Biology CE Activity
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 333–344, April 2012
How to Cite
Racine, S. E., Culbert, K. M., Keel, P. K., Sisk, C. L., Alexandra Burt, S. and Klump, K. L. (2012), Differential associations between ovarian hormones and disordered eating symptoms across the menstrual cycle in women . Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 333–344. doi: 10.1002/eat.20941
Supported by MDR-96630 from Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Supported by 1F31-MH084470 from National Institute of Mental Health, Supported by 1 R01 MH 0820-54 from the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Progesterone and 17β-estradiol regulate expression of nesfatin-1/NUCB2 in mouse pituitary gland, Peptides, 2015, 63, 4, , , , ,
- 5ASSOCIATION BETWEEN DIFFERENT PHASES OF MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND BODY IMAGE MEASURES OF PERCEIVED SIZE, IDEAL SIZE, AND BODY DISSATISFACTION1, Perceptual and Motor Skills, 2013, 117, 3, 892, , , , ,
- 6Individual differences in the relationship between ovarian hormones and emotional eating across the menstrual cycle: A role for personality?, Eating Behaviors, 2013, 14, 2, 161, , , , , , ,
- 7Puberty as a critical risk period for eating disorders: A review of human and animal studies, Hormones and Behavior, 2013, 64, 2, 399,
- 9The Michigan State University Twin Registry (MSUTR): An Update, Twin Research and Human Genetics, 2013, 16, 01, 344, ,
- 10Food cravings and food cue responding across the menstrual cycle in a non-eating disordered sample, Appetite, 2012, 59, 2, 591, , , ,
- 11The role of reproductive hormones in the development and maintenance of eating disorders, Expert Review of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2012, 7, 6, 573, , ,