Additionally, the authors report the following financial disclosures: Dr. Berg, none; Ms. Stiles-Shields, none; Ms. Swanson, none; Dr. Peterson, royalties from Guilford Press; Ms. Lebow, none; Dr. Le Grange, royalties from Guilford Press and honoraria from the Training Institute for Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders, LLC.
Topical Section: Scale and Questionnaire Development CE Activity
Diagnostic concordance of the interview and questionnaire versions of the eating disorder examination†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 850–855, November 2012
How to Cite
Berg, K. C., Stiles-Shields, E. C., Swanson, S. A., Peterson, C. B., Lebow, J. and Le Grange, D. (2012), Diagnostic concordance of the interview and questionnaire versions of the eating disorder examination. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 850–855. doi: 10.1002/eat.20948
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: T32 MH082761-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!