Additionally, the authors report the following financial disclosures: Dr. Berg, none; Ms. Stiles-Shields, none; Ms. Swanson, none; Dr. Peterson, royalties from Guilford Press; Ms. Lebow, none; Dr. Le Grange, royalties from Guilford Press and honoraria from the Training Institute for Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders, LLC.
Topical Section: Scale and Questionnaire Development CE Activity
Diagnostic concordance of the interview and questionnaire versions of the eating disorder examination†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 850–855, November 2012
How to Cite
Berg, K. C., Stiles-Shields, E. C., Swanson, S. A., Peterson, C. B., Lebow, J. and Le Grange, D. (2012), Diagnostic concordance of the interview and questionnaire versions of the eating disorder examination. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 850–855. doi: 10.1002/eat.20948
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: T32 MH082761-01
- 1The eating disorder examination (12th edition). In: Fairburn CG,Wilson GT, editors. Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment. New York: Guilford Press, 1993, pp. 317–360., .
- 5American Psychiatric Association.Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR). Washington, D.C.: APA; 1994.
- 6American Psychiatric Association. Available at:http://www. dsm5.org/proposedrevision/Pages/FeedingandEatingDisorders. aspx. Accessed January 10, 2011.
- 13Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at:http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/. Accessed October 25, 2010.