Supported by MH079979 and MH083914 from NIH and Guilford Press and Training Institute for Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders, LLC.
The clinician administered staging instrument for anorexia nervosa: Development and psychometric properties†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 390–399, April 2012
How to Cite
Maguire, S., Touyz, S., Surgenor, L., Crosby, R. D., Engel, S. G., Lacey, H., Heywood-Everett, S. and Le Grange, D. (2012), The clinician administered staging instrument for anorexia nervosa: Development and psychometric properties. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 390–399. doi: 10.1002/eat.20951
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH079979, MH083914
- Guilford Press and Training Institute
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessment of anorexia nervosa: an overview of universal issues and contextual challenges, Journal of Eating Disorders, 2013, 1, 1, 29, ,
- You have free access to this content2