Are eating disorders a significant clinical issue in urban India? a survey among psychiatrists in Bangalore
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 443–446, April 2012
How to Cite
Chandra, P. S., Abbas, S. and Palmer, R. (2012), Are eating disorders a significant clinical issue in urban India? a survey among psychiatrists in Bangalore. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 443–446. doi: 10.1002/eat.20952
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!