Psychosocial determinants and family background in anorexia nervosa—results from the Stockholm birth cohort study
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 362–369, April 2012
How to Cite
Ahrén, J. C., Chiesa, F., af Klinteberg, B. and Koupil, I. (2012), Psychosocial determinants and family background in anorexia nervosa—results from the Stockholm birth cohort study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 362–369. doi: 10.1002/eat.20953
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2009-3146
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: 2005-1733
- DNR. Grant Number: 03-629
- Regional Ethics Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!