Conflict of interest: Mr. Lam and Dr. McHale received no biomedical or commercial support that might constitute a conflict of interest in association with this research.
Developmental patterns and family predictors of adolescent weight concerns: A replication and extension
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 524–530, May 2012
How to Cite
Lam, C. B. and McHale, S. M. (2012), Developmental patterns and family predictors of adolescent weight concerns: A replication and extension. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 524–530. doi: 10.1002/eat.20974
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01-HD32336
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Biopsychosocial Model of Body Image Concerns and Disordered Eating in Early Adolescent Girls, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2014, 43, 5, 814, , ,
- 2Continuity in Primary School Children’s Eating Problems and the Influence of Parental Feeding Strategies, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 2013, 42, 1, 52, , , ,