Portions of this paper were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society, Cambridge, MA, October, 2010.
Topical Section: Perspectives on Treatment
Does the overvaluation of shape and weight predict initial symptom severity or treatment outcome among patients with binge eating disorder?†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 603–608, May 2012
How to Cite
Ojserkis, R., Sysko, R., Goldfein, J. A. and Devlin, M. J. (2012), Does the overvaluation of shape and weight predict initial symptom severity or treatment outcome among patients with binge eating disorder?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 603–608. doi: 10.1002/eat.20981
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH54612, DK088532-01A1
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!