All authors reported no financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
Visual body perception in anorexia nervosa†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 501–511, May 2012
How to Cite
Urgesi, C., Fornasari, L., Perini, L., Canalaz, F., Cremaschi, S., Faleschini, L., Balestrieri, M., Fabbro, F., Aglioti, S. M. and Brambilla, P. (2012), Visual body perception in anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 501–511. doi: 10.1002/eat.20982
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Progetto Giovani Ricercatori. Grant Number: GR-2008-1137139
- Italian Ministry of Health and by IRCCS “E. Medea” (Ricerca Corrente, Italian Ministry of Health)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!