Supported by R01HD047186-04 from National Institutes of Health, by N01-ES-85433 from Norwegian Ministry of Health and NIH/NIEHS (the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study), by UO1 NS 047537-01 and 151918/S10 from NIH/NINDS, and by K12-HD01441, the Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health Award from NIH (S.Z.)
Maternal eating disorders and infant temperament: Findings from the norwegian mother and child cohort study†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 546–555, May 2012
How to Cite
Zerwas, S., Von Holle, A., Torgersen, L., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T., Stoltenberg, C. and Bulik, C. M. (2012), Maternal eating disorders and infant temperament: Findings from the norwegian mother and child cohort study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 546–555. doi: 10.1002/eat.20983
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HD047186-04
- Norwegian Ministry of Health and NIH/NIEHS. Grant Number: N01-ES-85433
- Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. Grant Numbers: UO1 NS 047537-01, 151918/S10
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health Award. Grant Number: K12-HD01441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!