Portions of this manuscript were presented at the Behavior Genetics Association meeting at Minneapolis, Minnesota in June, 2009.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 556–561, May 2012
How to Cite
Munn-Chernoff, M. A., McQueen, M. B., Stetler, G. L., Haberstick, B. C., Rhee, S. H., Sobik, L. E., Corley, R. P., Smolen, A., Hewitt, J. K. and Stallings, M. C. (2012), Examining associations between disordered eating and serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 556–561. doi: 10.1002/eat.22001
Supported by DA011015, DA012485 from National Institute of Drug Abuse, by HD010333, T32 HD007289 from National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and by T32 MH016880 and F31 MH084466 from National Institute for Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA011015, DA012485
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD010333, T32 HD007289
- National Institute for Mental Health. Grant Numbers: T32 MH016880, F31 MH084466
This article has been cited by:
- 2Colorado Twin Registry: An Update, Twin Research and Human Genetics, 2013, 16, 01, 351, , , ,