Portions of this manuscript were presented at the Behavior Genetics Association meeting at Minneapolis, Minnesota in June, 2009.
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 556–561, May 2012
How to Cite
Munn-Chernoff, M. A., McQueen, M. B., Stetler, G. L., Haberstick, B. C., Rhee, S. H., Sobik, L. E., Corley, R. P., Smolen, A., Hewitt, J. K. and Stallings, M. C. (2012), Examining associations between disordered eating and serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 556–561. doi: 10.1002/eat.22001
Supported by DA011015, DA012485 from National Institute of Drug Abuse, by HD010333, T32 HD007289 from National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and by T32 MH016880 and F31 MH084466 from National Institute for Mental Health.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA011015, DA012485
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD010333, T32 HD007289
- National Institute for Mental Health. Grant Numbers: T32 MH016880, F31 MH084466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!