Dr. Strober receives support from the Franklin Mint Chair in Eating Disorders. Both authors receive support from the National Institute of Mental Health. Dr. Strober has received support from SmithKline Beecham and Abbott Laboratories. The authors thank Dr. Cynthia Pikus for editorial comments.
Extended Clinical Forum
The need for complex ideas in anorexia nervosa: Why biology, environment, and psyche all matter, why therapists make mistakes, and why clinical benchmarks are needed for managing weight correction†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 155–178, March 2012
How to Cite
Strober, M. and Johnson, C. (2012), The need for complex ideas in anorexia nervosa: Why biology, environment, and psyche all matter, why therapists make mistakes, and why clinical benchmarks are needed for managing weight correction. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 155–178. doi: 10.1002/eat.22005
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Franklin Mint Chair in Eating Disorders
- National Institute of Mental Health
- SmithKline Beecham and Abbott Laboratories
- Cynthia Pikus for editorial comments
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!