Supported by Z08-MH002808 and U01-MH60220 from NCS-A and National Institute of Mental Health, by R01 MH079979 from National Institute of Mental Health and by the Baker Foundation (Australia), and from Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Ortho-McNeil, Intramural Research Program, and National Institute of Mental Health.
Eating disorder not otherwise specified presentation in the US population†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 711–718, July 2012
How to Cite
Le Grange, D., Swanson, S. A., Crow, S. J. and Merikangas, K. R. (2012), Eating disorder not otherwise specified presentation in the US population. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 711–718. doi: 10.1002/eat.22006
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- NCS-A and National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: Z08-MH002808 and U01-MH60220
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH079979
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!