Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Eating Disorders Research Society, October 9, 2010 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Longitudinal stability of binge-eating type in eating disorders†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 664–669, July 2012
How to Cite
Peterson, C. B., Swanson, S. A., Crow, S. J., Mitchell, J. E., Agras, W. S., Halmi, K. A., Crosby, R. D., Wonderlich, S. A. and Berg, K. C. (2012), Longitudinal stability of binge-eating type in eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 664–669. doi: 10.1002/eat.22008
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- McKnight Foundation. Grant Numbers: T32-MH082761, K02 MH65919
- The National Institute of Mental Health and by P30-DK050456 from Neuropsychiatric Research Institute
- Minnesota Obesity Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!