Supported by T32MH076694 from National Institute of Health and by Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research, and Swedish Research Council.
Topical Section: Development, Pregnancy, and Traumatization
Pubertal development predicts eating behaviors in adolescence†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 819–826, November 2012
How to Cite
Baker, J. H., Thornton, L. M., Lichtenstein, P. and Bulik, C. M. (2012), Pubertal development predicts eating behaviors in adolescence. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 819–826. doi: 10.1002/eat.22022
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!