The prevalence and correlates of eating disorders among emergency department patients aged 14–20 years
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 883–890, November 2012
How to Cite
Dooley-Hash, S., Banker, J. D., Walton, M. A., Ginsburg, Y. and Cunningham, R. M. (2012), The prevalence and correlates of eating disorders among emergency department patients aged 14–20 years. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 883–890. doi: 10.1002/eat.22026
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Number: AA018122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!