Supported by R01 MH082706, K24-MH074457, MH076290, MH082706, MH079978 from National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and by Hilda and Preston Davis Foundation, Guilford Press, Institute for Training in Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders.
Set-shifting among adolescents with anorexia nervosa†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 909–912, November 2012
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, K. K., Darcy, A., Colborn, D., Gudorf, C. and Lock, J. (2012), Set-shifting among adolescents with anorexia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 909–912. doi: 10.1002/eat.22027
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!