This study was supported through a LCOH funded grant.
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 905–908, November 2012
How to Cite
Guerdjikova, A. I., O'Melia, A. M., Mori, N., McCoy, J. and McElroy, S. L. (2012), Binge eating disorder in elderly individuals. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 905–908. doi: 10.1002/eat.22028
SL. McElroy is a consultant to, or member of the scientific advisory boards, and/or a principal or co-investigator on research studies sponsored by Abbott Laboratories, Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ), Alkermes, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cephalon, Eli Lilly Inc., Forest Laboratories, GlaxoSmith-Kline, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Marriott Foundation, National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), Pfizer, Orexigen Therapeutics, Schering-Plough, Shire, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, and Transcept Pharmaceutical, Inc. She is also inventor on United States Patent No. 6,323,236 B2, Use of Sulfamate Derivatives for Treating Impulse Control Disorders, and, along with the patient's assignee, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, has received payments from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., which has exclusive rights under the patent. All other authors report no conflicts of interest with this work.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pathological eating and body dissatisfaction in middle-aged and older women, Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 2014, 27, 6, 431, , ,
- 2Eating disorder treatment among women forty and older: Increases in prevalence over time and comparisons to young adult patients, Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 2013, 74, 2, 175, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- You have free access to this content4