This study was supported through a LCOH funded grant.
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 905–908, November 2012
How to Cite
Guerdjikova, A. I., O'Melia, A. M., Mori, N., McCoy, J. and McElroy, S. L. (2012), Binge eating disorder in elderly individuals. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 905–908. doi: 10.1002/eat.22028
SL. McElroy is a consultant to, or member of the scientific advisory boards, and/or a principal or co-investigator on research studies sponsored by Abbott Laboratories, Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ), Alkermes, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cephalon, Eli Lilly Inc., Forest Laboratories, GlaxoSmith-Kline, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Marriott Foundation, National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), Pfizer, Orexigen Therapeutics, Schering-Plough, Shire, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, and Transcept Pharmaceutical, Inc. She is also inventor on United States Patent No. 6,323,236 B2, Use of Sulfamate Derivatives for Treating Impulse Control Disorders, and, along with the patient's assignee, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, has received payments from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, L.L.C., which has exclusive rights under the patent. All other authors report no conflicts of interest with this work.
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!