Supported by a Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship within the 7th European Community Framework Program (JSC).
Assessment of thought–shape fusion: Initial validation of a short version of the trait thought–shape fusion scale†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 77–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Coelho, J. S., Baeyens, C., Purdon, C., Shafran, R., Roulin, J.-L. and Bouvard, M. (2013), Assessment of thought–shape fusion: Initial validation of a short version of the trait thought–shape fusion scale. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 77–85. doi: 10.1002/eat.22038
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship within the 7th European Community Framework Program (JSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!