Portions of this work were presented at the 2011 Eating Disorders Research Society Annual Meeting in Edinburgh, UK.
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 982–989, December 2012
How to Cite
Forney, K. J., Holland, L. A. and Keel, P. K. (2012), Influence of peer context on the relationship between body dissatisfaction and eating pathology in women and men. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 982–989. doi: 10.1002/eat.22039
Supported by R01 MH063758 from National Institute of Mental Health (PI: Pamela K. Keel).
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!