DSM-5 reduces the proportion of ednos cases: Evidence from community samples
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Machado, P. P.P., Gonçalves, S. and Hoek, H. W. (2013), DSM-5 reduces the proportion of ednos cases: Evidence from community samples. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 60–65. doi: 10.1002/eat.22040
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia/Foundation for Science and Technology, Portugal. Grant Number: PTDC/PSI-PCL/099981/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!