Parent reported inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity as predictor of long-term weight loss after inpatient treatment in obese adolescents
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January 2013
How to Cite
van Egmond-Froehlich, A., Claußnitzer, G., Dammann, D., Eckstein, E., Bräuer, W. and de Zwaan, M. (2013), Parent reported inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity as predictor of long-term weight loss after inpatient treatment in obese adolescents. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/eat.22043
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- German Pension Insurance Federal Institution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!