Recurrent subcutaneous emphysema as a consequence of bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 92–94, January 2013
How to Cite
McCurdy, J. M., McKenzie, C. E. and El-Mallakh, R. S. (2013), Recurrent subcutaneous emphysema as a consequence of bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 92–94. doi: 10.1002/eat.22044
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!