Altered insula activation during pain anticipation in individuals recovered from anorexia nervosa: Evidence of interoceptive dysregulation
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 23–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Strigo, I. A., Matthews, S. C., Simmons, A. N., Oberndorfer, T., Klabunde, M., Reinhardt, L. E. and Kaye, W. H. (2013), Altered insula activation during pain anticipation in individuals recovered from anorexia nervosa: Evidence of interoceptive dysregulation. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 23–33. doi: 10.1002/eat.22045
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH042984
- Veterans Health Administration Clinical Science
- R&D Career Development Award
- Astra Zeneca. Grant Number: MH080003
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.