Supported by MH079979, MH083914, MH093768 from National Institute of Mental Health as well as a grant from the Baker Foundation (Australia) and from NIH.
Therapeutic alliance in two treatments for adolescent anorexia nervosa†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 34–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Forsberg, S., LoTempio, E., Bryson, S., Fitzpatrick, K. K., Le Grange, D. and Lock, J. (2013), Therapeutic alliance in two treatments for adolescent anorexia nervosa . Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 34–38. doi: 10.1002/eat.22047
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!