Prior Presentations: This manuscript will be presented in abstract form at the 2012 North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology meeting (oral presentation, April 19–21, 2012, Miami, FL) and the 2012 International Conference on Eating Disorders (poster presentation May 3–5, 2012, San Antonio, TX).
Knowledge about various contraceptive methods in young women with and without eating disorders†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 171–176, March 2013
How to Cite
Hicks, C. W., DeMarsh, S., Singh, H., Gillespie, L. A., Worley, S. and Rome, E. S. (2013), Knowledge about various contraceptive methods in young women with and without eating disorders. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 171–176. doi: 10.1002/eat.22048
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!