Evaluating new severity dimensions in the DSM-5 for bulimic syndromes using mixture modeling
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 108–118, March 2013
How to Cite
Keel, P. K., Crosby, R. D., Hildebrandt, T. B., Haedt-Matt, A. A. and Gravener, J. A. (2013), Evaluating new severity dimensions in the DSM-5 for bulimic syndromes using mixture modeling. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 108–118. doi: 10.1002/eat.22050
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R03 MH61320, R01 MH61836, R01 MH63758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!