Research presented in this paper was supported by a grant from Sapienza University of Rome.
Feeding disorders of early childhood: An empirical study of diagnostic subtypes†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 147–155, March 2013
How to Cite
Lucarelli, L., Cimino, S., D'Olimpio, F. and Ammaniti, M. (2013), Feeding disorders of early childhood: An empirical study of diagnostic subtypes. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 147–155. doi: 10.1002/eat.22057
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Systematic Review of Mealtime Behavior Measures Used in Pediatric Chronic Illness Populations, Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 2015,, , , , ,
- 2Pediatric Feeding and Eating Disorders: Current State of Diagnosis and Treatment, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2014, 16, 5, , , ,
- 3Feeding and eating disorders in children, Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 2013, 26, 6, 537,
- 4Screening for feeding disorders. Creating critical values using the behavioural pediatrics feeding assessment scale, Appetite, 2013, 69, 108, , , ,