Parts of this work have been presented at two scientific meetings (i) Eating Disorders Research Society meeting in Edinburgh, UK, September 2011 and (ii) Norwegian Eating Disorders Research Consortium at Gardermoen, Norway, December 2011.
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 340–345, May 2013
How to Cite
Winje, E., Torgalsbøen, A.-K., Brunborg, C. and Lask, B. (2013), Season of birth bias and anorexia nervosa: Results from an international collaboration. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 340–345. doi: 10.1002/eat.22060
Supported by Health Southeast and Oslo University Hospital, Regional Department for Eating Disorders.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!