The role of eating and emotion in binge eating disorder and loss of control eating
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 233–238, April 2013
How to Cite
Pollert, G. A., Engel, S. G., Schreiber-Gregory, D. N., Crosby, R. D., Cao, L., Wonderlich, S. A., Tanofsky-Kraff, M. and Mitchell, J. E. (2013), The role of eating and emotion in binge eating disorder and loss of control eating. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 233–238. doi: 10.1002/eat.22061
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- NIDDK, NIDA, NIMH, and Guilford Press
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!