Portions of this manuscript were presented at the 2012 International Conference on Eating Disorders, Austin, Texas.
Regular Article (CE Activity)
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 957–961, December 2012
How to Cite
Matheson, B. E., Tanofsky-Kraff, M., Shafer-Berger, S., Sedaka, N. M., Mooreville, M., Reina, S. A., Vannucci, A., Shomaker, L. B., Yanovski, S. Z. and Yanovski, J. A. (2012), Eating patterns in youth with and without loss of control eating. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 45: 957–961. doi: 10.1002/eat.22063
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Intramural Research Program
- NIH. Grant Number: 1ZIAHD000641
- NIMHD and OBSSR. Grant Number: 1R01DK080906
- NIDDK. Grant Number: R0721C
- USUHS. Grant Numbers: 1F32HD056762, 1K99HD069516
- 4Binge eating among children and adolescents. In: Jelalian E,Steele R, editors. Handbook of Child and Adolescent Obesity. New York, NY: Springer, 2008, pp. 43–62..
- 82000. CDC Growth Charts for the United States: Methods and development. Vital Health Stat 11: 2002: 1–190., , , , , , et al.
- 9Four Factor Index of Social Status. New Haven: Yale University, 1975..
- 10The eating disorder examination. In: Fairburn CG,Wilson GT, editors. Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment, 12th ed. New York: Guilford Press, 1993, pp. 317–360., .
- 13Inference from grouped statistical data: A review. Stat Sci 1989; 4: 184–183..
- 14Cognitive behaviour therapy for binge eating and bulimia nervosa: A comprehensive treatment manual. In: Fairburn CG,Wilson GT, editors. Binge Eating: Nature, Assessment, and Treatment. New York: Guildford Press, 1993, pp. 361–404., , .