Supported by NIH 1 R01-MH/DK58820; NIH 1 R01-DK61973; NIH 1 R01-MH59100; NIH 1 R01-MH66287; NIH P30-DK50456; K02 MH65919; R01 MH 59234 from John Simon Guggenheim Foundation and by University of Missouri Research Council; Walden W. and Jean Young Shaw Foundation.
Regular Article (CE Activity)
Subjective and objective binge eating in relation to eating disorder symptomatology, negative affect, and personality dimensions†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 66–76, January 2013
How to Cite
Brownstone, L. M., Bardone-Cone, A. M., Fitzsimmons-Craft, E. E., Printz, K. S., Le Grange, D., Mitchell, J. E., Crow, S. J., Peterson, C. B., Crosby, R. D., Klein, M. H., Wonderlich, S. A. and Joiner, T. E. (2013), Subjective and objective binge eating in relation to eating disorder symptomatology, negative affect, and personality dimensions. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 66–76. doi: 10.1002/eat.22066
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- John Simon Guggenheim Foundation. Grant Numbers: NIH 1 R01-MH/DK58820, NIH 1 R01-DK61973, NIH 1 R01-MH59100, NIH 1 R01-MH66287, NIH P30-DK50456, K02 MH65919, R01 MH 59234
- Walden W. and Jean Young Shaw Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!