S.R. and R.H. contributed equally to this work.
Caregiving and coping in carers of people with anorexia nervosa admitted for intensive hospital care†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 346–354, May 2013
How to Cite
Raenker, S., Hibbs, R., Goddard, E., Naumann, U., Arcelus, J., Ayton, A., Bamford, B., Boughton, N., Connan, F., Goss, K., Lazlo, B., Morgan, J., Moore, K., Robertson, D., Schreiber-Kounine, C., Sharma, S., Whitehead, L., Beecham, J., Schmidt, U. and Treasure, J. (2013), Caregiving and coping in carers of people with anorexia nervosa admitted for intensive hospital care. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 346–354. doi: 10.1002/eat.22068
Supported by RP-PG-0606-1043 from National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Programme Grants for Applied Research scheme, by NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, South London, and by Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, South London
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!