Supported by U01 DK66471, R01 DK84979 from NIH and by SFRH/BPD/78896/2011—Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia/Foundation for Science and Technology, Portugal
Clinical Case Report
Eating disorders after bariatric surgery: A case series†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 274–279, April 2013
How to Cite
Conceição, E., Orcutt, M., Mitchell, J., Engel, S., LaHaise, K., Jorgensen, M., Woodbury, K., Hass, N., Garcia, L. and Wonderlich, S. (2013), Eating disorders after bariatric surgery: A case series . Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 274–279. doi: 10.1002/eat.22074
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: U01 DK66471, R01 DK84979
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia/Foundation for Science and Technology, Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/78896/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!