Financial Disclosure: Dr. Grilo reports that he receives royalties from Guilford Press and Taylor and Francis Books (for academic books). The author reports no conflicts of interest or any competing interests. The funding agency (NIH) had no role in the preparation or the content of this paper. No additional compensation was provided for the completion of this work.
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 208–211, April 2013
How to Cite
Grilo, C. M. (2013), Why no cognitive body image feature such as overvaluation of shape/weight in the binge eating disorder diagnosis?. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 208–211. doi: 10.1002/eat.22082
Supported by K24 DK070052 from the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K24 DK070052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!