Supported by K23 MH080135-01A2 from NIMH and by davis foundation award of the klarman family foundation grants program in eating disorders.
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 264–273, April 2013
How to Cite
Mettler, L. N., Shott, M. E., Pryor, T., Yang, T. T. and Frank, G. K.W. (2013), White matter integrity is reduced in bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 264–273. doi: 10.1002/eat.22083
Conflict of interests: Drs. guido k.w. frank, tamara pryor, and tony t. yang have no conflict of interest to declare. ms. megan e. shott and ms. lisa n. mettler also have no conflict of interest to declare. all authors contributed significantly to this manuscript. dr. guido k.w. frank is on the scientific advisory board of the eating disorders center of denver.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: K23 MH080135-01A2
- klarman family foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!