The study “effectiveness of stepped care versus best available care for bulimia nervosa” is registered with CT.gov. the registration number is NCT00733525.
Empirical Article (CE Activity)
A cost effectiveness analysis of stepped care treatment for bulimia nervosa†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 302–307, May 2013
How to Cite
Crow, S. J., Agras, W. S., Halmi., K. A., Fairburn, C. G., Mitchell, J. E. and Nyman, J. A. (2013), A cost effectiveness analysis of stepped care treatment for bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 46: 302–307. doi: 10.1002/eat.22087
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- National institute of mental health. Grant Numbers: R01-MH59234, R01-MH 59100, K02 MH65919
- national institutes of diabetes digestive and kidney diseases. Grant Number: P30-DK50456